or 4 payments of $27.48 with More info
ACOLYTE // ENTROPY - MEGA BUNDLE
- Double 180gvinyl (45rpm) - Limited Red edition for 'Entropy'. Limited to 100 Copies Worldwide. Feat. original oil painting by Australian award winning artist, Liz Gridley
- 6 panel digipak CD of Acolyte's new album 'Entropy' featuring exclusive artwork from Liz Gridley, including 3 exclusive artwork pieces not included in the Vinyl release
- Entropy T-Shirt
- 100% Soy Wax Candle (EXCLUSIVE TO MEGA & RIPPLE BUNDLES). Transparent Red Glass Vessel. Black Steel Lid & Logo. Scent: Cuban Jazz Club. Limited to 50
- Signed Postcard
- T-Shirt Brand: AS Colour | Colour: Black
- Relaxed fit
- Artwork by Liz Gridley & Logan Francis Gray
- WTR exclusive
RELEASE DATE: 14th May 2021
Hailing from Melbourne, Acolyte stands tall in the Australian music scene as a powerful and exploratory blend of classical and modern progressive rock. Following a two-year hiatus, the quintet are now thrilled to announce the forthcoming release of a new studio album, ‘Entropy’ due for release on 14th May 2021.
Painting a vibrant musical landscape of theatrical melodies, crushing riffs, soaring leads and exemplary technical musicianship, Acolyte’s extensive achievements are somewhat surprising for a band so early in their career. The band are now poised for success in 2021 with a stunning sophomore offering, brought to life by award-winning producers Prasheen Naran and Forester Savell (Karnivool, Dead Letter Circus) at Melbourne’s Sing Sing Recording Studios.
‘Entropy’ is a confrontationally dark, raw, emotional, conceptual body of work, containing career defining performances from all members that is both crushingly cinematic and timeless in character. The album features guest vocals from Ben Rechter of Circles and the accompanying music video for the song in question, Clarity, was directed by Adrian Goleby of Caligula’s Horse.
Mockups are not actual representations of preorder items - Actual items may vary
It looks like you're browsing from , do you want to visit our store?